jewish +/- irani

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


The Ultimate Sacrifice

St.-Sgt. Yonatan Einhorn, 22, of Moshav Gimzo
First Sgt. Michael Levine, 21, of Jerusalem
Lieutenant Ilan Gabbai, 22, of Kiryat Tivon

Please take a full minute and stare right into the beautiful eyes of these brave soldiers, who were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the Jewish Nation.

In these last few hours of preparing for Tisha B'Av, it is upon every one of us to ask ourselves some very basic questions: what is my ultimate sacrifice that I am willing to make for my family, my friends, or my people? do I even feel that I belong to the Jewish People? am I feeling our national pain? do I feel the loss of the temple, or is this just some kind of poetic license? Tisha B’Av is our opportunity to ask questions and look for answers. Have a meaningful fast.
Image courtesy of jpost

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free hit counter code