jewish +/- irani

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


"Jewish Matters" by Doron Kornbluth

I am pleased to let you know that I have received permission from Doron Kornbluth, the author of the book “Jewish Matters”, to post in my blog a series of six essays from his acclaimed book. You can find an excerpt, a delicious taste of what is awaiting you, here.

“Jewish Matters” and Doron’s other books can be purchased directly from the publisher, TARGUM Press.

I will be posting the following essays from “Jewish Matters”:

The Chosen People; by Natan Lopes Cardozo
World Perfect; by Ken Spiro
Brain Food: The Jewish Dietary Laws; by Mordechai Becher
Simchah, Simchah, Simchah; by Holly Pavlov
Disconnecting Myself; by Rivkah Slonim
Men and Women: The Jewish View; by Tzippora Heller
Bringing Up Baby: A Jewish Education Primer; by Dovid Orlofsky
And the Epilogue; by Doron Kornbluth

The above rabbis and educators are among the most heavyweight names in the Jewish world today. I really hope and pray that we will read these articles and share them with family and friends, perhaps at a Shabbat table.

I must add that the request to publish was initiated by me, and I am grateful that Doron agreed to this project through the request of an anonymous blogger.
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free hit counter code